Friday, October 30, 2020

sleep schedule

 “My sleep schedule is so fucked off of visiting my parents for Saturday lunch at 4 in the afternoon,” he says.

“Do you want to try setting some alarms for earlier tomorrow?” she asks.

“Not sure. Like, if I don’t get enough sleep work will suck so I think it’s better if I just sleep all day. But I’m annoyed I keep waking up randomly, staying up a few hours, and then needing a nap before work. I end up groggy.”

“Yeah it’s been like four days,” she says.

“Really annoying, like I can’t do anything in the afternoon without messing up how I sleep for a week after.”

“You could try going to bed earlier, I guess.”

“I just roll around and check my phone and vape a lot. It never works,” he says.

“Yeah, I don’t know, babe.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

donald goines by calvin westra

 He wrote a book called Donald Goines by Calvin Westra. He made a simple website to help people buy it, by putting all the links to buy it o...