Friday, January 22, 2021

pretzels

 He swipes his card through the reader on the vending machine that accepts credit cards. He buys potato chips and a candy bar and sits. The other guy says, “Oh I forgot that machine takes cards. I kinda want some pretzels.” He swipes his card and stares at the message.

“Hey, can you show me how you swipe your card? It’s not working for me.”

“Sure,” he says.

He shows the other guy and the other guy tries his card again.

“It isn’t working for my card,” the other guy says and walks away.

“Let me buy you pretzels,” he says.

“No, I’m fine,” the other guy says and sits on a bench.

“Let me buy you pretzels!” he says again.

“Okay,” the other guy says and stands from his bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment

donald goines by calvin westra

 He wrote a book called Donald Goines by Calvin Westra. He made a simple website to help people buy it, by putting all the links to buy it o...