Friday, April 9, 2021

watch

“Do you wear watches?” his friend from the Internet asks. “If so I got one I can send you. Trying to get rid of a couple.”

“Seriously?” he asks.

“Yeah it’s nothing fancy,” his friend from the Internet says. “Just an extraneous Timex.”

“I never have but you bet your ass I’d wear a [friend from the Internet] exclusive watch,” he says.

“Haha,” his friend from the Internet says. “You must send a wrist shot immediately upon arrival.”

“Oh I absolutely will,” he says. “If my gf can help, I will sit on the hood of my Benz and send you a picture.”

“You actually drive a Mercedes Benz?”

“Absolutely. I actually drive two.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

donald goines by calvin westra

 He wrote a book called Donald Goines by Calvin Westra. He made a simple website to help people buy it, by putting all the links to buy it o...